Wednesday, July 9, 2014

FABULOUSLY FASHION!!

It looks like i've abandoned this blog for toooo long :(( 

I recently bought a new laptop and i filled it with some files from the old one. When i did that, i found this folder filled with my fashion designs.

How to draw Female Human anatomy in Fashion Designs

It's my designs and drawings from my Fashion Design Class in High School. It's a really fun class with my smart and graceful lecturer. I learned a lot in this class.

Actually i considered to take fashion major for college and imagined to work together with Tex Savrio whom i respect so much. I want to focus in haute couture but i realized that my designs isn't that avant garde or fabulous or genius or whatsoever and decide to major in animation instead. But believe me, fashion design is fun and awesome!!

Here are some of my designs. I design my own prom dress and my original cosplay too.

Forest Lady
I imagined as a mother earth who is very graceful, beutiful, and strong at the same time

Red Lady
This is a simple cheongsam-style dress that i created for "Cultural Event" assignment. It's inspired from Ada Wong in Resident Evil

Thousand Feather
Inspired after watching Black Swan. But maybe i might get killed by animal lover if i use real swan feathers lol

Last Sentence Collector
For Halloween costume assignment. I really love crinoline with ripped dress.

Lady Next Door
For Casual Clothes assignment. Modeled after my beautiful friend.

Live Drawing assignment. I drew my friend, Vie, in our Saturday Uniform. I really love this uniform before they changed it to be something horrible. I want to sue the designer. PLEASE GIVE THIS UNIFORM BACK *cries*


Drawing practices of folds, texture, and motives

\





Let's be faboulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment